The Inner child is our most primal and vulnerable aspects of our consciousness, the one we are first born into. We are never NOT children.
The child self seeks connection (love), through this vibration of consciousness it finds safety, security, self-esteem, and power. When a souls child self holds unresolved trauma from this lifetime or past lifetimes it creates separation and distrust with the present time adult self, leading to destructive behaviours and choices and a lifetime of self-sabotage, pain and suffering.
This profound work helps the child self grow to embrace the adult self with love so the separation of our consciousness is healed and comes into oneness.
This work is an experiential journey, guided by hypnotic meditation. It assists the separation between the child and adult self to be released so we no longer feel unsafe, limited, fearful or angry. It helps us step out of victim mentality of the wounded inner child and assists the child self to release beliefs that it is responsible for all the traumatic experiences in its short life.
The commitment to this work varies with everyone however 8 – 10 sessions over 2-3 months is the norm
It is recommended to combine this work with the Universal Ray Healings to support the integration of the energy and consciousness you are working with.
How do you know when you would benefit from this work? If you resonate with any of these wounded inner child traits, then it would support you greatly to work with this aspect of yourself.
- Easily triggered by the company or behaviour of either of your parents…
- Having big feelings about small things….
- Self-sabotaging behaviours….
- Unhealthy coping mechanisms….
- A difficult relationship with your family….
- Self-criticism and low self-esteem….
- Relationship issues….
- Feel blamed by others in situations or quick to find someone or something else to blame…
- Wants to be rescued or seeks to be the rescuer…
- Being in conflict or confrontation with others or yourself seems to be the norm…
- The need to be right or offermed in someway…
Trust the calling when it comes and know you will be deeply held and supported through this journey.